American Express-Select and Pay
- Please sign up for participating in the popular Select and pay program from AMEX.
- American Express Company controls AmericanExpress.com/SelectandPay.
- AMEX customers need to be logged in using their user ID and password to participate in this program.
The American Express-Select and Pay program allows their customer to avail purchases using AMEX reward points. For an example, the user can be utilized their Membership Rewards points for hotel booking, advance payment (prepaid hotel), making payments towards a flight to Hawaii and vacation package to Mexico or cruise booking. This program is perfect for those persons who are going to utilize their points to make purchases (people who are using AMEX reward points for credit card bill payment; probably they should be retained this strategy).
Essential notes on www.AmericanExpress.com/SelectandPay -
- Minimum 5,000 points must be used to get advantage from the Pay With Point program,
- Suppose users don’t have sufficient points to pay for the purchase, they must come out with any other way to pay for the remaining purchase.
Roger that – but how exactly does this Select and Pay program works?
- Your plane tickets, vacation package, hotel rooms or cruise can be booked by using the American Express Travel site.
- When it will ask for your payment information, you need to click the option Pay With Points and then please select how many points you want to redeem.
- To your Card account, the amount of your purchase will be charged and reward points will get automatically subtracted from your Membership Rewards balance.
- And a credit for a corresponding dollar amount will get applied to your Card account.
Anyone having a query about this lucrative American Express-Select and Pay program can be directed to the toll-free number which is located at the back of the AMEX credit card or can dial an AMEX customer service agent at toll-free number 1-800-954-0559 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday.