www.phoneclaim.com/sprint – File Phone Claim Sprint OnlineInternet
Something you should have some familiarity with about your telephone guarantee: You have 60 days after a misfortune event to document a substitution demand. There is a $50 or $100 non-refundable deductible per endorsed protection substitution. The deductible is needed upon endorsement of the case. Assuming you really want to document a case, Equipment Protection is a decent partner at which you without a doubt need under 10 minutes to record a case.
Additionally, it give you the assistance that get next work day transporting at no additional charge. You can select Total Equipment Protection when you actuate another line of administration with Sprint Nextel or when you buy another gadget for a telephone update. Essentially ask your Sprint Nextel salesperson or call Asurion Customer Care at 1-800-584-3666 inside 30 days of the new initiation or new hardware buy.
Also Read: Guide to Redeem BiPro Special TV Offer
File Phone Claim Sprint:
- To file a claim use the URL www.phoneclaim.com/sprint
- Click on Get Started
- Tap on Sprint Now a Part of T-Mobile
- Follow the prompts and finish filing your claim
- The website may be under maintenance, and you may see a message saying, ‘They are currently performing maintenance on their site. During this time, they will not be able to process claims.’
- In this case, you could turn to calling Asurion, but the chances are its phone lines will be clogged.
File an Insurance Claim with Sprint:
- When your device gets lost, stolen, or damaged, you don’t need the added pressure of a lengthy and complicated insurance claiming process. Insurance Claim feature goes straight to the point. Our chatbots will ask you a few relevant questions, and you’ll file your Sprint insurance claim in few clicks.
- Visit the Sprint app in any web browser and follow these steps to submit your claim:
- Type in your insurance type
- Enter a few details, such as your contact info and policy number
- Click on Submit
- Once you finish the easy part, we’ll get down to business. Your trusted AI assistant will contact Sprint and start the guaranteeing system for your benefit. DoNotPay goes above and beyond and assists you with a wide range of different kinds of feedback in regards to protection. They can assist you with getting mishap and joblessness protection claims. Assuming you’re eager to get your gadget fully operational, they’ll fill you in on how long an insurance agency needs to settle a case. You had a minor mishap, and you’re uncertain about whether you should call your insurance agency? They’ll settle your questions.
File a Sprint Equipment Replacement Program Insurance Claim:
- If your device is lost or stolen, contact us immediately at 1-888-211-4727 to suspend your service.
- Be sure to file your claim within 60 days of the loss.
- Phones: To file your claim or check your claim status online, go to www.phoneclaim.com/sprint or call Asurion Customer Care at 1-800-584-3666.
- Tablets: To file your claim, go to www.phoneclaim.com/sprint/tablet/program.
- If your device has been damaged, we will send you shipping materials to return it.
- You are responsible for the non-refundable deductible for each approved claim. The amount of the deductible is determined by the model of your device.
- When your claim is approved, you will receive the same device as your original or a comparable device with similar quality and features. Replacement devices may be refurbished, reconditioned or different from your original device.
More Read: Guide to Activate Food Network with Roku
Sprint Customer Help:
For more help options call on 866-866-7509.