American Express My Offer
- Apply for an American Express Credit Card Online (must pass the prequalification requirements)
- Amex.us/myoffer is managed by American Express company
- Any general queries in regards to credit card application can be directed to 1-800-528-4800
Registration for an American Express Credit card is fairly simple and if you are looking for getting an American Express Credit card, you must provide the following details to the bank to apply and verify your eligibility:
- Full name
- Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number
- Home address
The applicant can also choose from a wide variety of reward options i.e. travel rewards, rewards, cash back etc. however this is optional. Once all these information is entered, the applicant will be shown the list of AMEX cards they are qualifying (if any).
The customers who have AMEX mailing offer can simply enter the 14 digit RSVP code from the offer along with their zip code in order to apply. RSVP code will consist of one number followed by 13 letters and can be found at the top of their mailing offer.
- Approval is not guaranteed for all applications
- Some of the better AMEX cards include Premier Gold Card, AMEX Every day and BlueCash Everyday credit card
- The American Express Premier Gold card comes with $0 annual fee for the first year and $195 annually
- Those who don’t have a good credit score or doesn’t have a job, might not want to look for American Express Credit cards
- Customer who is not looking for American Express Credit cards may want to look for credit card lines form Capital One
Please note that in order to obtain an American Express Credit Card, the applicant must be 18 years of minimum age, a legal resident of America and should possess a good credit score if not great.
Also, note that while applying you are authorizing the American Express company to obtain details about you and verify them with relevant authorities.