www.drpaycenter.com/billpay – DrPayCenter Online Bill PaymentsBilling
Doctor Pay Center Billing
- InHouse operates DRPayCenter.com/BillPay,
- Please noted that all medical bill payment can be done online with a valid credit card (American Express, Visa or Discover) and pay the medical bill online.
For payment of a medical bill via the DrPayCenter Bill Pay, the customers will have to provide their zip code (for an international address, customer need to enter five 9’s in the zip code field 99999), account number and first three letters of the customers last name which is mentioned in the bill. Please be confirmed while entering the account number with no spaces i.e. E091234567.
Please make a note the medical balance amount which is displayed on the Pay Center does not show any recent payments or any qualified deductions previously authorized to the customer and the balance won’t display any reductions and payments until the next statement processes.
The customer should aware of the below-mentioned points regarding www.DRPayCenter.com/BillPay:
- The name of the physician’s groups who are doing the billing will be displayed on the statement along with the location and tax ID number of the physician,
- It is very easy and flexible to use,
- A payment can be made in less than 5 minutes,
- Those are Medicaid should alert the DRPayCenter so they can bill the appropriate address,
- Any doubts regarding the amount of the bill can be directed to the Doctors office instead of the DR Pay Center,
- The account number will be included in the billing statement,
- It does not display that a payment can be done by mail (for the online only),
- The payment will be processed within 24 hours.
Customers will also be able to check the facility information where they received the medical services, the billing information and the total amount of the charge along with the date of the charge.
Regarding any inquiry about DRPayCenter.com/billpay should be directed to toll-free 1-800-498-7157 in between the hours of
7:00 am to 5:30 pm PST. Persons with high-cost medical service may call to the toll-free number and ask about the discount programs.