Features of Magazine Reward Programs:
- You can now utilize your United MileagePlus award “Miles” to get yourself some cool magazine subscriptions
- MagsForMiles handles the website Magazines.MileagePlus.com
- You can also choose your favourite magazine (although in restricted quantities)
There are several well-known magazines which are linked with the MilePlus magazine reward program which consist of Barron’s (essential for financial consultants), People, Real Simple, Vogue, Golf Digest (a must have for that retired person in your family) TIME, Sports Illustrated Kids (very appropriate for kids within the age group of five to twelve), Wine Spectator and Food and Wine.
Salient Features of MilePlus magazine reward program:
- This is an absolute essential must have for all magazine lovers
- You need to wait for at least 12 weeks for the magazine to be supplied (in some cases it might be 6 weeks also)
- Supposing you order for a magazine and then the stock for that particular magazine gets sold out and goes out of stock , you will be either given a substitute magazine or a complete refund of your money
- In case you do not have sufficient Miles while ordering you will not be able to make any selections
- For choosing some magazines you will be required to make a payment of $2 and use Miles
- This $2 payment can be made via any major credit card like Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover
Resale is not designed for these magazines and while selecting the magazines the users will need to provide details like their full name, address and account-based data for their Mileage plus Credit Card for users who have made an online selection, they will receive an email explaining the steps to convert the available offer.
For any further queries related to the Reward program of the magazine, all users can contact 1-877-645-6807. Any and every order made by a user is subject to approval and a US address is a mandate for ensuring delivery. If you wish to contact via the postal address, they can send in their questions to MagsforMiles, a d/b/ a of NewSub Magazine Services LLC (“NMS”), 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905.