www.prepaidgiftbalance.com – U.S. Bank Visa or MasterCard Gift Card LoginCards
The U.S. Bank Visa or MasterCard Gift cardholders can log in and access their gift card account online at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com. It is a safe and secure login web portal to check the remaining balance in their card account and also view the online purchases which is done through this card.
The U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card is a prepaid debit card carried a fixed amount that is determined at the time of purchasing the card. Every time the cardholders use the card, the purchase amount automatically deducted from the available card balance.
The Gift Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association with the pursuance of the license from Visa or Mastercard. Any US residents can apply for this gift card and the card can be used to make a purchase anywhere Visa or Mastercard debit card are accepted throughout the United States.
Login to PrepaidGiftBalance online
The first time users, as well as the regular users, of U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card, can log in their respective card account by following the steps listed below:
- Keep your gift card handy
- Visit the official website of PrepaidGiftBalance at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- After entering, you can find two sections on the right side of the login page- ‘First Time Login’ and ‘Returning Cardholder Login’.
- If you are the first time user, enter the 16-digit card account number from your gift card.
- Click the “Enter” button and set up your online U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card account providing the required details and following the instructions you will be provided.
- Once you have created your account visit the website again to login to your account.
And if you are already registered and complete your online account set up procedure, just enter the Card Account Number; hit the “Login” button and enter some of the card details and you will be entered into your account.
U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Important Info
- Once you received your gift card, you must register it online or call the customer service number. The registration of the card is extremely important for any kind of card activities like logging into your card account, making a purchase, receiving a new card and in case you lose your current one.
- You can be charged $5.95 replacement card fee for transferring the remaining balance into the new card for the lost or stolen cards.
- U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card cannot be reloaded and used in ATMs.
- The card members use their U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card for online, mail and phone order purchase.
- The gift card will expire after the date mention on the front of your card or when the balance becomes nil. In that case, you can request a new replacement card without any cost.
- The gift recipients can get the balance and transaction information through phone by calling the Gift Card Customer Service Number
- If any transaction error occurs, write the issue and attach the certain required documents with it and send it by mail within 60 days.
To register, receive transaction and balance information or to get any help you can contact the customer service.
Phone Number: 1-888-853-9536
PO Box 551667, Jacksonville, FL 32255