- MoviePass operates MovieP.ass.com/Costco.
- Redeem the final gift of going to the movies (this promotion is attached with receiving a redemption code from Costco).
- MoviePass is billed as a theatrical subscription service which allows its members to watch one 2D movie in every 24 hours in the theatres (this is best for those consumers who are loved to watch the movies).
For redeeming the movie pass gift, the consumers are required to provide their name, email address, gender along with the redemption code. Shipping address, billing address and a contact phone number will be asked from the customer (keep in mind that you will get a call from MoviePass if there is any issue with your account and that should be corrected by contacting you over the phone unless they won’t call any customer). After giving all the aforesaid details, the consumer will be able to redeem the code.
What exactly is in the MoviePass Costco reward program and how does it work?
“Members of Costco are being offered a discounted subscription to MoviePass bundled with a subscription to Fandor. The price for the bundle is $89.99 for one year. After the year, the subscription will convert to MoviePass’ and Fandor’s regular monthly package. This special package is only available for new MoviePass members” – movies.zendesk
- The MoviePass card will be mailed within 2 weeks from the date of registration.
- A list of supported theaters will also be provided by the moviepass.com.
- Keep in mind that redemption coupons are not valid outside the United States.
- Costco membership is not needed to avail the advantage of the MoviePass Costco promotion.
Remember that the coupon can be availed at more than 3700 movie theatres in the United States and there is also no blackout dates in this. Please note the trading of redemption coupon for cash is strictly prohibited and MoviePass also reserves the right to close the redemption program at any time for any reason.