If you are willing to Activate My Card Link Online then you can visit the webpage of the My Card. The ‘activate my card’ portal is easy to use and can be accessed through any internet connected device such as a smartphone or computer. The web portal is designed in order to make account management easier for the customers. Anyone who has just received the My Card Link can activate it for online access anytime they wish.
Along with credit card activation you can log into your My Card Link account. Once logged in you will be able to view account statements, enroll for an additional service, register for e-statements, set an authorized user and more. Read the guide below for how to activate my Card link online.
Requirements for My Card Link Online
- In order to activate the My Card one needs to have their card with them.
- It is recommended that you check whether your device has a reliable internet connection for activation without any hassle.
- Along with have these things you simply need to sit back with a few minutes of leisure.
My Card Link Online Activation
- If you have all the above mentioned things then you can visit the webpage of the My Card Link. www.mycardlink.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a button tagged ‘Activate Card’ at the top right of the secure account login section.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the registration page.
- There will be a section tagged ‘Enter your Card Information’. Provide the card number and expiration date in the white boxes and click ‘Submit’.
- Next you will be required to provide the required information in the activation page.
How to Log into My Card
- In order to log into your account you will be required to open the webpage of the ‘My Card Link’.
- Once the webpage opens there will be a secure account login section at the top left of the screen.
- Enter the 16 digit card number and access code in the white boxes and click ‘Log In’.
- The system will now direct you to the account management console from where you can access the desired services.
Forgot Access Code
- In case you have lost your access code you will be needed to open the login page of my card link.
- At the bottom of the secure account login section there will be a link that reads ‘Forgot Access Code’.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the next page.
- For password reset you need to provide the following data:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Click ‘Submit’ and it will direct you to the account login section.
- If you have lost your card you can report it at the online card services portal of My Card Link.
- After having opened the My Card Link page enter the following data in the section labelled ‘Report Lost or Stolen Card’:
My Card Link Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- First name
- Last name
- Home phone
- Zip code
- Email address
- Choose whether your card was lost or stolen
- Last 4 digits of card number
- Mention how your card was stolen
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and it will direct you to the confirmation screen.
More Read: Activate MFCU Visa Card Online
The My Card Link Online Activation is easy. You can get your card active for use just within a few minutes. Simply have access to a few things and you are ready to go.