If you have received an invitation in the mail to apply for a new Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, you can complete the process online. The offer is limited for a certain period of time so you should apply it before the time located on your offer letter. The Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A in association with Southwest Airlines.
To apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Invitation online
The eligible Customers, who received the invitation for applying for Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card, can complete the application process online. This is the most convenient and fastest way to apply and receive an instant decision within few seconds after completing the process.
- Go to the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card invitation page at www.rapidrewardscard.com
- Enter the 12-digit Invitation Number from your offer letter that you received in your mail package.
- Enter the 5-digit zip code.
- Type your last name.
- Click the “Submit” button to get started.
After that, you will be redirected to the application page. There you need to enter the following details listed below.
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone No.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Rapid Rewards Number
- Social Security Number
- Gross Annual Income
- Type of Residence
- Source of Income
- Mother’s maiden name
- Alternative Phone Number
Then add an authorized user if you wish to.
Upon completion, you will receive an instant response to your credit acceptance and denial. If approved, your Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card will be mailed to your mailing address.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card offers
- The new cardholders receive 40,000 bonus points after spending $1000 on purchases using the new Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the first three mounts of account opening
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spending on Southwest Airlines purchases and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Receive 3,000 bonus points on each anniversary of your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card membership.
- Unlimited Reward Seats and No Blackout Dates
- Bags fly free for the first and second checked bags.
- No change fees
- No hidden fees
Rates and Fees
- Purchase APR- 17.74% to 24.74%
- Balance Transfer APR- 17.74% to 24.74%
- Cash Advance APR- 26.74%
- Annual Membership Fee- $69
- Balance Transfer Fees- minimum $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash Advance Fees- minimum $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction
- Foreign Transaction Fees- 3% of each transaction in US dollars
- Late payment Fees- up to $15 for <$100 balance, up to $27 for $100-$250, and $37 for >$250 balance
- Return Payment- up to $37