my.cwu.edu – My CWU LoginEducation
My CWU Login is one of the features the Kentwood High School offers its students. If you are a student at the school then you can sign into your account at the web portal of the high school. Once signed in you can gain complete access over your education related data.
You can log in at the website of the My CWU. Once signed in the user can view and access course related information, update personal details, submit projects and assignments, register for additional courses and more. In this post we have offered a complete guide to the My CWU Login.
What is the My CWU Login
My CWU is the official canvas portal of the Kentwood High School. Students who are enrolled for education at the Kentwood High School can sign into view their canvas information online. Logging in you can gain complete access to your course related data and find learning over the internet.
If you are a new student you can register at the website of My CWU. Else you can sign into your existing account. If you have signed in before you might be well aware of the procedure. However, if you a new customer at the My CWU you can enroll for an account online.
Requirements to Log in
In order to sign in the user needs to have the following things handy:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to sign into My CWU.
Electronic Device– You can sign in using any device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– We recommend you to log in via a private device so that you save passwords and browse securely.
Login Credentials– The user should remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
How to Log into My CWU
- In order to sign into My CWU visit the login website. my.cwu.edu
- As the web page opens there is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right of the screen.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the next page.
- On the login website there is the login section at the top.
- Provide the username and password in the white spaces and click on the ‘Login’ button below to access account.
- If you have lost password visit the login website of the My CWU.
- Look at the top right of the screen and there is the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Select ‘Change your Password’ button from the options there.
- Finally you will find the password reset centre. Enter the following information there:
- Current password
- New password
- Re-type password
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ button below.
Read More: Firehouse Subs Customer Survey
At the end of the conversation we hope we provided enough information on the account login procedure. If you have further queries you can get in touch with us through the comments section. The user can call the help desk on (509) 963-2001 if they require assistance with anything related to the CWU portal.