www.mylaheychart.org – My Lahey Chart LoginHealth
My Lahey Chart is a health care portal for the patients at the Lahey Health Home. It is a health care provider based in Burlington, Massachusetts. It is a non-profit teaching hospital for the Tufts University. It was formerly known as the Lahey Clinic and was founded in Boston in 1923.
The web portal is backed by My Chart. Hence the patients of the Lahey Healthcare can sign into their health care account at the My Chart website. In this post you can find a complete guide to the account login procedure.
What is the My Lahey Chart
Patients at the Lahey health care can log into their health care account at the My Lahey Chart web site. It is an online portal where anyone associated with the Lahey Health can view their health care related data over the internet.
Logging in the individual can view their health care reports, communicate with your doctor and get answers to your health related issues, access your test results without waiting for any calls or emails, request a prescription refill right from the comfort of your home and schedule your appointment with the doctor.
More Read: TGI Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Requirements to Log in
For signing in the user needs to have the following things functional:
Web Connection– You must have a working internet connection to log into your My Lahey portal.
Electronic Device– My Lahey Chart website can be accessed via any computer or mobile browser.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can keep private information secure and save credentials.
Login Credentials– One needs to remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
Account– The patient must have set up an account at the My Lahey Chart portal.
How to Log into My Lahey Chart
- Visit the website of the My Lahey Chart to get started. www.mylaheychart.org
- Secondly you will find the login widget at the top right.
- Enter the My Lahey Chart Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you can access account.
- If you have lost username visit the login homepage of My Lahey Chart.
- After that look at the bottom left of the login section and there is the ‘Forgot Username’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the next page.
- Provide your first name, last and date of birth there to reset your username.
- Anyone who has lost their password must visit the login website of My Lahey Chart.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link at the bottom right.
- In the next step you will be taken further to the next page.
- Now the password reset page opens.
- Provide the My Lahey Chart Username and Date of Birth in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button below and you can reset your password.
Also Read: Newk’s Eatery Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you do not remember any of your login credentials you can connect with the help desk by calling on 781-744-7300. Once the call is connected you can receive help with account login issues. We hope you signed in successfully.