search.pch.com – PCH Search Giveaway – Take Your Chance to Win $5,000Sweepstakes
PCH Search Overview:
Publishers Clearing House is a company that was founded back in 1953. It’s a direct marketing company that markets merchandise and magazine subscriptions. This company also runs the biggest business of sweepstakes & giveaways in the United States of America. By just creating an account on their website, you get a chance to take part in a lot of giveaways.
PCH Search is an internet search engine that is owned by Publishers Clearing House company. Just like Google, Yahoo, Yandex, and other search engines, this website shows similar results to your searches.
You can use this engine to search for everyday work, personal interest and more. All you need to do is just create an account, log into your account and start searching to increase your winning chances.
Why Enter PCH Search Giveaway
PCH or Publishers Clearing House company hosts giveaways and sweeps. PCH search and win giveaway allows you to win $5,000 a week for life by just using their search engine that is located at Search.PCH.com. It’s the perfect chance to turn your internet searches into winning big prizes. This search engine is just an alternative to Google that allows you to win by just searching for normal things.
PCH search engine allows you to increase your chances to win $5,000 a week for life. This company is all about giving back to their valuable customers. PCH knows that everyone use the internet for their personal purpose. This opportunity allows you to win surprise gifts by just following your normal internet routine. They have share about this giveaway, from requirements, restrictions to instructions, everything is covered in good detail down below. Make sure that you read every single word thoroughly.
$5,000 a Week for Life – Imagine getting $5,000 a week for life, you can do a lot of things with it. From investing to buying new clothes, you don’t have to do a thing, just enjoy the cash and use it for the better good.
Also Read: TellPrimark Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to WIN $5,000 a Week for Life in PCH Search Giveaway
- You can take part in the PCH search and win giveaway. You must have access to a smartphone, tablet, pc or laptop with a reliable internet connection.
- Make sure to enter a unique search item in the PCH search engine for being eligible to win $5,000 a week for life.
- Make sure to create an account on this website and sign in before searching.
- A fast internet connection will help you to easily browse the website.
- While creating an account, enter valid personal details as you might be contacted in the future.
- If you are living outside of the United States can’t take part in the PCH search and win giveaway.
- If you are not 13, you can’t take part in this giveaway.
- Anyone connected with the company like employees, affiliates, officers, directors, marketing agency, immediate family members, etc. can’t take part in this giveaway.
- This giveaway is not available or void where restricted by the law or government.
Giveaway Participation Instructions:
- Visit the official PCH search website that located at Search.PCH.com
- Click on the “Sign In” button that is located on the top right side of the screen if you have an account.
- Click on the “Register” button if you don’t have an account.
- After creating an account or signing in, click on the blue border search field.
- Now type anything as per your interest and click on the “Search” button.
- Just like this, you’ll get satisfying results and a chance to win $5,000 a week for life.
Publishers Clearing House has their headquarters on the East Coast. If you’d like to get a quick response by email, telephone, or live chat, contact them Mondays through Fridays between 8:30 am and 8:30 pm Eastern Time. Note that they are closed on holidays.
More Read: Mamas & Papas Customer Survey
For General Questions call: 1-800-459-4724
For Website/Technical issues call: 1-800-476-4724
For a quick answer even when PCH’s hotline is closed, you can also check out their article on how to recognize PCH scams.
If you prefer not to telephone PCH, you can send questions about Publishers Clearing House scams by emailing email@example.com. If you receive a scam email, you can forward it to PCH quickly and easily using this contact method and help them take action against the scammer. PCH also asks you to fill out a Fraud/Scam Incidence Report to help them track current scams.
If you’d prefer to contact PCH by mail, use the following address:
Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, NY 11050