Take part in the TellPrimark Survey to Win £1,000 WeeklySurvey
TellPrimark Survey Overview:
Primark is an international retailer. It offers the latest fashion, beauty and home wares at the best value. Primark opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 under the name Penneys. Today,it operates in over 350 stores in eleven countries across Europe and America.
TellPrimark Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Primark is asking their loyal customers to give their valued feedback in the customer satisfaction survey, located at www.tellprimark.co.uk. Tellprimark.co.uk survey is a fantastic way for customers. If you have made a purchase at Primark store, share your experience to win £1,000 or £1,500 weekly. Just go to www.tellprimark.co.uk to complete a short survey.
Your feedback has value and impact at Primark. Everything you say in the tell primark.co.uk survey is important. Negative feedback is always welcome but it has to be honest as it can result in people losing their job or other important decisions. It is true that the management of the company really takes those negative feedback more seriously and gives them a chance to improve further.
Primark wants you to take part in this survey and make the company better an everyday so that you can have a one-stop-shop solution.
Primark survey includes different questions that you have to answer. Questions are mostly related to your experience while shopping in Primark. Specifically, you will be asked about the staff, service, product availability, item variety, quality of goods, store maintenance and etc. Read every question thoroughly as a little reading error can make you write an irrelevant answer. Visit the survey link, enter the required details, answer the survey questions and get a chance to win £1,000 Primark Sweepstakes.
More Read: TellPizzaHut Customer Survey
How to participate in the TellPrimark Customer Survey
- You must have access to a smartphone, tablet, pc or laptop with a reliable internet connection to access the survey website.
- You must have a recent sales receipt of Primark.
- A few minutes to complete a short survey.
- Make sure that you understand the English language for easily answering the survey questions.
- This survey is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras or Republic of Korea.
- People under 18 years of age can’t take part in this customer satisfaction survey.
- Residents of the Republic of Korea must be 20 years of age or older when participating in this survey.
- You are not eligible if, during the Daily Sweepstakes Period you are (or you live with) or your immediate family member (parent, child, sibling and spouse of any of the foregoing) is an employee, representative, or agent of the Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, licensees or affiliates.
Rules & Regulations:
- No Purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to participate in the survey.
- Except in Germany: the Sponsor or its clients is not liable for, and you agree to release, indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind caused by the participation in the Daily Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- No correspondence will be entered into except if you qualify to win a prize. The winner grants the Sponsor and its clients the right to use the winner’s name, address, comments and/or likeness, without further compensation, in any advertising or publicity, except in Denmark and where prohibited.
- All entries are the property of the Sponsor. The sponsor is not responsibile for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines.
- The sponsor is also not responsible for any problem in computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion.
- Sponsor has the full right to select winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Surveys obtained through fraudulent means or through an abuse of the Daily Sweepstakes or any surveys that are in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or mechanically reproduced may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- If there is any printing, production or other error, more than the advertised number of prizes is claimed, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize winners to award the correct number of prizes after the Daily Sweepstakes End.
- The personal information provided by you will be used only to administer this Daily Sweepstakes.
- The responses to the survey questions will be used by the Sponsor and the client company for which the survey is conducted in an aggregated manner only and will not be linked to your personal information.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to terminate the Daily Sweepstakes at any time.
- The names of the winners will be available at www.inmoment.com/websurvey
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the TellPrimark customer satisfaction survey that would be located at tellprimark.co.uk.
- Grab your sales receipt to enter the required information.
- Now enter the 13 Digit Survey Entry Code that would be located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “ENTER>>” button to get going with the survey.
- Answer all the questions honestly and rate your overall experience.
- On completion provide your contact details so you can be contacted in the future.
- There will be one prize per day of either USD$1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000, DKK 8000 or €1,000.
- It will be awarded in the currency of the winner’s country of residence (or in US$ in the Republic of Korea and Honduras) paid in the form of a cheque or money order.
Read Also: Access SiriusXM Radio Special Offers
Winning the Prize:
- Random drawings for the Daily Prizes will be held monthly at the office of the Sponsor in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada at 2AM ET.
- The random drawings will be on the eighth (8th) day following the Daily Sweepstakes End.
- In certain jurisdictions (i.e. Canada) the winner must also correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question prior to being awarded the prize.
- If you choose not to accept the prize, or is otherwise disqualified from winning the prize, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded and no alternate winner will be selected.
- The winners will be contacted by telephone or email within ten (10) days of selection (the “Initial Contact”).
- You must respond by telephone or email within ten (10) days of the Initial Contact and return a signed declaration and release of liability (or, in Germany, a consent and declaration) within ten (10) days of receipt.
- If you cannot be contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of the Initial Contact or do not return a signed declaration and release of liability (or, in Germany, a consent and declaration) within the allocated time period, or do not correctly answer the skill-testing question (if required on the declaration and release of liability form applicable for their jurisdiction), or do not use his/her legal name on the survey, consent, declaration and release of liability form or do not comply with the Daily Sweepstakes Rules, then you will be disqualified and no alternate winner will be selected.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date.
- All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
Click the below link to contact Primark for any queries or problem: