www.pepsistuff.ca – Pepsi Stuff Giveaway – WIN BIG Prizes Worth $10,000!!Others
Pepsi Stuff Overview:
Pepsi is a carbonated soft drink. Founded in the year 1893 by Caleb Bradham under the guise of “Brad’s Drink”. In 1898, chemist and pharmacist Caleb Bradham developed “Brad’s drink” – a combination of carbonated water, sugar, vanilla, rare oils and cola nuts.
Renaming his drink in 1902, Bradham began to bottle and distribute Pepsi-Cola. The first franchise was established in 1907.“Pepsi-Cola” the company was established in the city of New Bern, North Carolina. The earliest recipe of Pepsi included elements such as vanilla, while the name Pepsi came from the Greek word for digestion, alongside Cola being obtained from the Kola nut.
During the World War, I sue to spike is sugar prices, Pepsi survived the phase based on sheer popularity and although the Coca-Cola Company has three separate occasions to purchase its rival PepsiCo, it declined to do so. By the time of the great depression, the slashed prices of Pepsi Cola helped the brand gain popularity among the general population, causing the profits during the period between 1936 – 1938. Additionally, endorsements from celebrities and viral marketing campaigns that included phrases such as “Pepsi-Cola Hits the Spot” helped the brand succeed over the years.
More Read: Irving Rewards Login
Pepsi Stuff Giveaway:
Pepsi has been successful around the world. Foodservice industry was founded in the United States more than a century ago. After spending decades conquering the market share in the beverage business, Pepsi has carved its path to developing a virally successful marketing strategy, which is the reason behind the profitable business, all of which relies on the support of customers.
Designed to be a nifty way to increase sales of their products, Pepsi offers you a way to be the grand winner of the $10,000 cash prize that is offered weekly by the brand. When you purchase one of the several qualifying items from Pepsi, you are eligible to enter the PepsiStuff giveaway contest, which not only helps the brand but also gives you a chance to WIN $10,000. Just enter the code printed on your purchased product from Pepsi, you stand a chance to WIN a grand prize that is valued at $10,000, and more each week.
How to WIN Prizes worth $10,000 in Pepsi Stuff Giveaway:
- You are required to be a legal resident of Canada to enter the online sweepstakes contest.
- You must be at least over 18 years in age to take part in the contest.
- You will require a survey code printed on a Pepsi product to enter the sweepstakes.
- You need a computer or a smartphone with an active internet connection to access the Pepsi online contest.
- As a participant, you must have the ability to read and write in English, to enter the sweepstakes.
Rules and Regulations:
- If you make any attempt to destroy or damage the Pepsi sweepstakes website, it would be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Employees of PepsiCo and the members of their families, including brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional and advertising agencies are hereby restricted from participating in the contest.
- Purchasing more products from Pepsi does not guarantee a sure shot chance to win the sweepstakes prize.
Giveaway Participation Instructions:
- Open the web browser on your computer or mobile phone and access the following website – www.pepsistuff.ca.
- Take hold of any of the eligible Pepsi products to enter the code into the website.
- In the section that reads “Enter code” type in the code printed on the Pepsi product
- Now go ahead and enter email address and then press the Enter button that you see on the screen.
- You can even choose to enter the contest without a purchase by simply mentioning what you love about PepsiCo products, along with your name, province, age, phone number, and email address, and mail it over to “PEPSI EPIC STUFF C/O MRI P.O Box 4089 Oak Park, IL 60303-4089.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY:
- Purchase is not required and does not enhance a chance of winning. Requests for no purchase Codes.
- To get No purchase unique Code, provide an original written submission (min 25 words) describing what you love about PepsiCo products, along with your name, province, age, phone number (with area code) and email address (the “No Purchase Request”) and mail it to “PEPSI EPIC STUFF C/O MRI P.O Box 4089 Oak Park, IL 60303-4089”.
- Within two (2) business days of receipt of a No Purchase Request, the Contest Sponsor’s representative will send to you one (1) randomly selected unique Code by email to the email address you supplied with your No Purchase Request.
- There is no limit to the number of No Purchase Requests you can submit.
- No Purchase Request is mailed in a separate envelope, bearing sufficient postage.
- There is a limit of maximum twenty (20) entries per person per day.
- Each unique Code received an email can only be used to enter the Contest once.
- Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail, No Purchase Requests or Codes.
- There are a total of 16 (sixteen) Grand Prizes (each a “Grand Prize”) available to be won at the outset of the Contest, each with an approximate retail value of Ten Thousand Canadian Dollars (CAD $10,000).
- Cash prizes will be in the form of a cheque payable to the verified winner.
- Grand Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- There is a limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person for the duration of the Contest Period.
Weekly Grand Prize Draws:
- For any reason, if no entries are received for a particular Weekly Entry Period, the Grand Prize available for that week will not be awarded.
- All draws will be conducted by the Contest Sponsor’s authorized representative, located at 1144 Lake Street, #301, Oak Park, IL, USA 60301.
- Contest Sponsor has no responsibility for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any draw for any reason or for Unclaimed Grand Prizes.
- The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete No Purchase Requests or entries. Proof of transmission (e.g. screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt.
How to Claim a Grand Prize:
- If you are a potential winner, you will be notified by email at the email provided upon entry, together with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize.
- This notification (the “Notification”) will be sent within two (2) business days after the Weekly Prize Draw is completed.
- It is your responsibility to provide a valid telephone number and email address to ensure prompt receipt of any Notification.
- If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a Grand Prize, cannot be located or does not respond and requirements within three (3) business days of notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Grand Prize.
- The Contest Sponsor then select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
How to Receive an Instant Win Prize:
- If you are a winner, you will be notified instantly by an on-screen message at the time you enter Code.
- Instant Win Prize will be shipped to the address provided at the time of entry.
- Instant Win Prizes will be delivered within two (2) to four (4) weeks of notification.
- Call – 1-800-433-2652