Hurry to Participate and Win in TellPizzaHut Customer SurveySurvey
Pizza Hut Inc. is the largest pizza restaurant company in the world in terms of both the number of outlets and the percentage of market share. Pizza Hut was first opened in 1958 by brothers Dan and Frank Carney in Wichita, Kansas. As a subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc., the company has more than 16,000 restaurants and 350,000 team members in more than 100 countries worldwide.
TellPizzaHut UK Customer Satisfaction Survey:
TellPizzaHut survey connects you with the company so both parties can listen to each other. This two-way communication link allows both the parties to convey their messages easily and efficiently. Furthermore, this link creates a friendly relation between the company and the customers which is beneficial for everyone.
Pizza Hut is giving you the opportunity to receive www.tellpizzahut.co.uk 2 for 1 voucher for the time they give taking part in the TellPizzaHut customer experience survey. Participants also have the opportunity on completion to winning one of 10 chances daily in the £1,000 cash drawing.
The TellPizzaHut UK customer survey invites everyone who is looking forward to sharing their true dining experience. Pizza Hut survey gives you the freedom to be yourself and share whatever you experienced without any filters.
Pizza Hut wants to know everything from your side, your suggestions, opinion, etc. No matter which Pizza Hut branch you visited, they want you to share your experience about how they are doing and what changes should be brought into effect. No matter if your feedback is negative or positive, they just want to know the truth about their services for making everything best and on point.
You’ll have to answer easy questions related to your experience. Every question would be simple and easy to answer, you just have to read them thoroughly before answering.
More Read: Pepsi Stuff Giveaway
- You must have access to a computer or smartphone with a reliable internet connection to access tellpizzahut.co.uk survey.
- You must have a recent sales receipt of Pizza Hut.
- People taking part in this survey must have the ability to recall their last experience at Pizza Hut.
- Basic information like Email Address, Total Money Spent, Survey Number, Server Name, etc. all would be located on the Pizza Hut receipt.
- You must have the ability to understand and write in English.
- You should be able to answer the survey questions as per your experience at Pizza Hut.
- Pizza Hut guest survey is only open to the legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, and the Republic of Korea. Other people are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- People taking part in the TellPizzaHut guest satisfaction survey must be 18 years of age or older at the time of participation for submitting a valid entry.
- Participants from the Republic of Korea must be 20 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Anyone connected with Pizza Hut like employees, officers, directors, affiliates, marketing agency, representative, etc are not allowed to enter in the Pizza Hut survey sweepstakes.
- Note that all the participants of the Pizza Hut guest satisfaction survey are limited to only one entry regardless of any entry method.
Rules & Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding.
- The Official Rules shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Any disputes shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- the Sponsor or its clients shall not bear any liability for the lost, postage-due, stolen, illegible, incomplete (or otherwise improperly completed), delayed or destroyed entries.
- It shall not also be responsible for the loss, theft or misuse of the prize, or any property damage or, except where prohibited by law, personal injury in any way attributable to this Weekly Sweepstakes or the prize (including, in the case of on-line entries, injury or damage to any telephone network or lines, on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the Weekly Sweepstakes website.
- There will be no correspondence unless you qualify to win a prize.
- You grant the Sponsor and its clients the right to use your name as winner, address, comments and/or likeness, without further compensation, in any advertising or publicity, except in Denmark and where prohibited.
- All entries are the property of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the entry form download portion of this Weekly Sweepstakes if a virus, bug or other causes problem. This is the subject to the approval of the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (“RACJ”) in Quebec. If there is any cancellation, termination or suspension, at its discretion, Sponsor shall select a winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event.
- Any attempt to damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Surveys obtained through fraudulent means or through an abuse of the Weekly Sweepstakes or any surveys that are in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or mechanically reproduced may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- If due to a printing, production or other error, more than the advertised number of prizes are claimed, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize winners to award the correct number of prizes. This will be done after the End of Weekly Sweepstakes.
- The personal information provided by you to enter this Weekly Sweepstakes will be used only to administer this Weekly Sweepstakes unless you indicate that you would be willing to participate in future surveys or receive future offers from participating clients.
- The responses to the survey questions provided by you will be used by the Sponsor and the client company for which the survey is conducted in an aggregated manner only. This will not be linked to your personal information.
- The Sponsor has the full right to applicable law, to terminate the Weekly Sweepstakes at any time.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the tellpizzahut.co.uk survey website.
- Enter the Receipt Number, Amount Spend, & Server Name that would be located on your Pizza Hut sales receipt.
- Now click on the red “>>” arrow button that would be located on the bottom side of the page
- Answer the remaining survey questions rating your responses according to your experience.
- Once you have finished all of the survey questions you will be able to add further information if required.
- Enter the monthly £1,000 cash drawn by entering your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- There will be 3 prizes per week, with each prize of either USD$500, CAD$500, £500, DKK 4000 or €500.
- The prize will be awarded in the currency of the winner’s country of residence (or in US$ in the Republic of Korea and Honduras).
- The prize will be paid in the form of a cheque or money order.
The Weekly Prize Winner:
- Pizzahut will award the weekly prizes by randomly selecting a time for each of the prizes, each week.
- For mail-in entries, the Sponsor will enter you as soon as practicable after receiving the mail-in entry.
- In certain jurisdictions (i.e. Canada) you also have to answer correctly a mathematical skill-testing question before you get the prize.
- If you choose not to accept the prize, or if you are disqualified from winning the prize, the prize will be cancelled.
- No substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
- There will be no alternate winner.
- You will be contacted by telephone or email within ten (10) days of selection (the “Initial Contact”).
- You must respond by telephone or email within 10 days of the Initial Contact and return a signed declaration and release of liability (or, in Germany, a consent and declaration) within 10 days of receipt.
- You will be disqualified if you cannot be contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of the Initial Contact, or do not return a signed declaration and release of liability (or, in Germany, a consent and declaration) within the allocated time period, or do not correctly answer the skill-testing question or do not use his/her legal name on the survey, consent, declaration and release of liability form or do not comply with the Weekly Sweepstakes Rules.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date.
Also Read: How to use Target Gift Card Online
All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- For the names of the winners, visit inmoment.com/websurvey/app?gateway=pw to obtain a copy of the winners’ list.
Chances of Winning:
- The Weekly Sweepstakes is offered by the Sponsor across multiple international clients.
- The chances of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Weekly Sweepstakes Period for all of the Sponsor’s clients that are participating in the Weekly Sweepstakes and the time at which the entries are received.
- Skill-testing question may be required based on jurisdiction. Void where prohibited.